Our 2021 Client Workbook is NOW AVAILABLE below! For us to do your taxes, the workbook needs to be completed and submitted to us (put N/A in any section(s) that do not apply to you). A wise traveler will download it on their first assignment and document each assignment as you go through the year. Trust us, it is much easier that way. In the process of filling it out, you will learn what records need to be kept.
TO USE THE WORKBOOK AS A PDF FILL:
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program on your computer (it is a free download, no sign up/password required).
- Save the workbook on your computer.
- Open the workbook from the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program (just installing it isn’t enough, open workbook from there).
- Type and save workbook as often as you need to using Adobe Reader
- If all else fails, you may print it out and fill out by hand.
(Mac users: Do not fill out workbook in Apple Preview mode as it will not save your work and will print it out blank.)
Professional athletes have unique tax situations. We are here to help!
- Multistate + Cross border Tax Advisors
- File in all states, and Canada – referral sources for other countries
- 99% of clients handled remotely
- Answer any letters you receive
- We stand behind all our returns and represent our clients in audits (if needed). Anything we sign, we defend!
- Resident of one state
- Resident of two states after changing teams
- Resident of one state but play for team in another state
- Canadian resident / file in the US, a state(s) and report to Canada Revenue
- Departing Canadian resident / File in US & state(s)
- Played with Canadian team earlier in the year/ Canadian return plus US returns
- Resident of another nation / File in US based on US earnings and other nation
- Received incentive bonus / contract is important
- Non-US player with > $10k assets outside the US / Mandatory asset disclosures