Workbook and Cryptocurrency Reporting
Our 2021 Client Workbook is NOW AVAILABLE below! For us to do your taxes, the workbook needs to be completed and submitted to us (put N/A in any section(s) that do not apply to you). A wise traveler will download it on their first assignment and document each assignment as you go through the year. Trust us, it is much easier that way. In the process of filling it out, you will learn what records need to be kept.
TO USE THE WORKBOOK AS A PDF FILL:
- Download Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program on your computer (it is a free download, no sign up/password required).
- Save the workbook on your computer.
- Open the workbook from the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC program (just installing it isn’t enough, open workbook from there).
- Type and save workbook as often as you need to using Adobe Reader
- If all else fails, you may print it out and fill out by hand.
(Mac users: Do not fill out workbook in Apple Preview mode as it will not save your work and will print it out blank.)
If you have cryptocurrency that you need to account for please make sure to check out link below! Accointing is a partner and they’re giving our customers a 20% discount if you use link below when you use their services!
Ready to Get Started?
Confused about traveler taxes? Don’t know where to start filing a Cross-border or International return? Look no further! We are here to help! Please review our process below to get started!
Frequently Asked Questions
Only the after-tax expenses are eligible to be claimed as a deduction.
– Most employer-provided health insurance is paid for with pre-tax money (taken out of your paycheck) and does not qualify.
– Any medical expenses paid out of a Flexible Spending Account or a HSA are pre-tax and do not qualify.