A preparer consult is NOT to prepare your taxes!
If you have Canadian/ Cross-Border questions please schedule a Canadian / Cross-Border consult.
The preparer consult is a 30 minute consult developed to answer general tax questions, starting an LLC, retirement funds (ROTH/Traditional IRAs), estates, wills, trusts and to make sure you are doing things correct tax wise!
After paying fee below schedule your 30 minute phone consult by calling us at 402-379-7818 to schedule your consult (we are in Eastern Time)
If you have brief questions, you may submit your request here on our website. If it requires a phone call, a consult will have to be scheduled due to how busy our preparers are during tax season. Remember, this preparer consult is not to file your tax return!
Please be aware:
- If no payment has been made prior to consult appointment, your appointment will be canceled.
- If you make a payment under a different name, please let us know to avoid your consult being canceled.
- If you must cancel your consult appointment, please do so with a 48-hour notice and let us know to refund you.
- If your consult is not canceled 48 hours prior to appointment, the consult fee is nonrefundable.
- We appreciate every one of you and will do our best to accommodate you!
Schedule Canadian or Cross-Border consult below!
Unsure of where to start tax wise or have a bunch of questions regarding your Cross-Border / Canadian return prior to filing with us? Schedule your 45minute phone consult with Joseph Smith, TravelTax president/founder below!