Travel Tax Logo
Travel Tax GIF

Tax Home Consult

How would you like to sleep like a baby each night? TravelTax is going to do our part by ensuring that the last thing you will be concerned about is your tax home and corresponding documentation.

This service was developed to meet the needs of travelers who want to make sure they are maintaining their tax home. Remember that tax home issues can create a major tax liability if not handled correctly.

TravelTax realized years ago that there was a need in the travel industry for better education and tools to help travelers establish and maintain their tax home. We began providing tax home consults as part of the tax preparation appointment, but now that there is such a high demand in and of itself, we have had to hire more staff to continue to meet this need.

In order to do this, we have incorporated a nominal fee for stand-alone tax home consults. After paying the fee below, you may schedule your appointment (please be aware we are in Eastern Standard Time). If you are not automatically redirected after payment has been made, please use this link to schedule a time for your consultation.  

If no payment has been made prior to tax home consult appointment, your appointment will be canceled. (If you make a payment under a different name, please let us know in the comments as it might seem you did not pay for your tax home consult, therefore resulting in your tax home consult being canceled).  If you must cancel your tax home consult appointment, due to high demand, please do so with at least a 48-hour notice. If not canceled 48 hours prior to appointment the fee is nonrefundable.

If you need more information, please check out the FAQs section right here on our website, where we have additional information and educational videos for travelers, Canadian and cross border clients.

Note: If our next available appointment is too far out or if you need to schedule asap due to signing a travel contract soon, you may call our office directly at 402-379-7818 so we can book you within a reasonable amount of time. Due to high demand in our tax home consults, we ask that you only call if this is the case. We appreciate every one of you and will do our best to accommodate you! 😊  

Contact Us

We love emails. Please send us any questions and if we’re able to answer them via email we will, and if not, we’ll let you know if you need to schedule a tax home or a preparer consult.

Please note: Your inquiry is private. We do NOT share your information, directly solicit, message or “friend” you through social media (unless initiated/requested by you).

We are unable to answer questions related to the use of tax software programs.

If you haven’t heard from us within 48 to 72 hours, please email us directly at, or call us at 402-379-7818.

Talk To Us

If you are a current client with questions about contracts, withholding forms, or information regarding a new state you are heading to, feel free to call us! we are here to help. - If you are calling to talk about establishing or maintaining a tax home, you may schedule a tax home consult here.Remember that tax home issues can create a major tax liability if not handled correctly.

Open: Monday to Friday – 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. EST
(Please note: On Fridays our phones switch over to voicemail at noon, in order for us to prepare for the upcoming week.

Phone: 402.379.7818         Canada: 902.482.8128

Send Us Documents

The most secure way to send us your documents is to utilize this link that will allow you to select your saved files and upload them via our encrypted site.

Documents are processed within 24 hours EXCEPT ANY DOCUMENTS SENT AFTER 2:00 PM EST ON FRIDAYS OR ON THE WEEKEND. Weekend docs will be processed Monday or Tuesday at the latest.

Mail: 46 St. Mark Rd., Taylors, SC 29687
Fax: 877.872.8829

Pay Your Invoice Online

You will be directed to a separate PayPal portal page to complete the transaction. A PayPal account is not required.

Need to Make a Payment to the IRS?

Taxpayers can make electronic debit or credit card payments through our official IRS payment website, Drake e-Payment center, at Convenience fees for credit cards (1.96%) or debit cards ($2.55) will be applied at the time of payment. Use this link to make your payment.

TravelTax, LLC BBB Business Review